We are: fast-growing, intellectually curious, hard-working yet fun. We team up with you to create your career path, expand your skill-set and allow you to advance based on merit. We’re flexible about where you work and value your health and well-being. We are a team.
Chicago-based Azul Partners is a leading procurement technology, supply chain and commodities-focused intelligence, advisory and media company. Azul has over 1.5M+ annual visitors across the portfolio and a rich book of business.
Deep analysis, market intelligence and benchmarking lie at the core of Azul’s success in addition to its editorial roots. Procurement practitioners, manufacturers, consultants, technology vendors and investors alike rely on Azul for in-depth procurement technology benchmarking and accurate metals buying strategies.
Azul Partners is seeking a B2B Client Services Manager to work directly with the VP of Client Services to establish and grow productive, professional relationships with key upper-management and C-Suite personnel in assigned customer accounts ranging from small start-ups to global, publicly traded solution providers (i.e., ERP companies). The candidate would work alongside the VP Client Services and the Azul Partners expert analyst team on program scoping and delivery for advisory programs, solution benchmarking, marketing and go-to-market technology strategy, infographics, multimedia projects and industry surveys.
We are seeking a candidate primarily in a product delivery and client success capacity for support on an already-established book of business. Candidates should possess a client-first mindset and expect to bring creativity and flexibility to the position.
Key skills and requirements include:
- You have 3+ years of account management experience (senior level, C-Suite preferred)
- You’re a quick-thinking, self-starting, detail oriented, multi-tasker, with the ability to handle 20-30 ongoing projects simultaneously while working in a very fast-paced organization
- Business acumen: you must understand and have the ability to uncover overall business problems (and offer solutions)
- You have impeccable organizational, writing, editing, and communication skills
- You’re results oriented for both the client base and personal growth
- You have an appetite for learning (and having fun doing it), proven drive and initiative
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Supporting the client services team to ensure on-time and quality delivery of content, webinars, advertising, speaking engagements, and advisory by working with internal production, editorial, marketing, and analyst teams
- Supporting the VP Client Services directly with all aspects of the sales, delivery, and renewal cycle (scheduling, follow-ups, proposal support, pulling necessary requested data and example content, etc.)
- Building, maintaining, and delivering program success metrics to current book of clients
- Completing ongoing client satisfaction outreach and support, garnering feedback and sharing with the team
- Entering and tracking contracted deliverables into CRM system
- Maintaining and improving upon current client renewal rates
This position reports to the VP of Commercial
If this sounds like a good fit for you - and you meet the requirements - we strongly encourage you to apply. Fill out the form below and upload your resume, or contact us via email.