Azul Partners is seeking a B2B Director of Business Development, MetalMiner® to work directly with the VP of Client Services and the CEO to establish and grow productive, professional relationships with key upper-management and C-Suite personnel throughout the metals supply chain i.e. producers, mining companies, service centers and OEMs. The candidate would work with and mentor a Client Services Manager on the MetalMiner team as well as work with the VP Client Services and the MetalMiner expert analyst team on program scoping and delivery for the full range of MetalMiner Brand Studio services, expert advisory programs, marketing, infographics and multi-media projects, subscription services, and industry surveys.
The ideal candidate is working or has worked for a metals service center or has successfully sold into the metals industry.
We are seeking a candidate primarily for new business development to both farm existing leads and also hunt for new opportunities. Candidates should have an established network within the metals supply chain and possess a client-first mindset along with creativity and flexibility to the position.
Key skills and requirements include:
- 7+ years of business development experience working in a mill or service center or metals industry trade publication, or market intelligence publication
- A quick-thinking, self-starting, detail oriented, multi-tasker, with the ability to handle an active pipeline working in a very fast-paced organization
- Experience with SalesForce Lightening a plus
- Business acumen: this person must understand and uncover overall business problems (and offer solutions)
- Impeccable organizational, writing, editing, and communication skills
- Results oriented for both the client base and personal growth
- An appetite for learning (and having fun doing it), proven drive and initiative
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Growing and developing your own network of contacts to market and sell MetalMiner programs including: Brand Studio, MMO (MetalMiner Monthly Outlook – forecasting) and MMB (MetalMiner Benchmark) and our next generation MetalMiner market intelligence platform
- Cultivate and develop all service center and producer leads for sales services above
- Working with our marketing team to run specific campaigns and lead generation programs for the MetalMiner Brand Studio and developing existing relationships for forecast sales
- Initiating ideas and conceptualizing product offerings for MetalMiner based on client feedback and corporate strategy
- Delivering accurate proposals for programming accordingly
- Handling new inbound leads, growing and developing new and existing strategic account relationships
- Mentoring other members of the MetalMiner sales team
- Maintain and grow current client renewal rates
This position will report to the CEO.
Salary: Total at plan comp $150-200k+
If this sounds like a good fit for you - and you meet the requirements - we strongly encourage you to apply. Fill out the form below and upload your resume, or contact us via email.