You are: intelligent, maybe a little under-challenged, intellectually curious, a strong business writer, tech savvy and have some familiarity with B2B enterprise (SaaS/cloud/ERP) software. Perhaps you are a management consultant, market analyst, or a software product manager. You are a strong critical thinker that often wins an argument. You can articulate a point of view via the written word.
We are: fast-growing, intellectually curious, hard-working yet fun. We team up with you to create your career path, expand your skill-set and allow you to advance based on merit. We’re flexible about where you work and value your health and well-being. We are a team.
Chicago-based Azul Partners is a leading procurement technology, supply chain and commodities-focused intelligence, advisory and media company. Azul has over 1.5M+ annual visitors across the portfolio (Spend Matters and MetalMiner most notably) and a rich book of business.
Deep analysis, market intelligence and benchmarking lie at the core of Azul’s success in addition to its editorial roots. Procurement practitioners, manufacturers, consultants, technology vendors and investors alike rely on Azul for in-depth procurement technology benchmarking and accurate metals buying strategies.
Azul Partners is seeking a Junior Analyst to join the team. This person reports to a Senior Editor and a Lead Analyst.
Minimum Requirements and Technical Skills
- 2-3 years of experience in a strategy or operations consulting firm, management consulting or product management, software or market analyst/research; preferably with B2B enterprise software know-how
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets
- Excel wizard
- Working skills with CMS, especially WordPress, and front end (visualization) technologies such as basic HTML, Tableau, Adobe suite, Google Analytics, Power BI
- SEO knowledge
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to write to a deadline
- Deadline oriented with excellent time management/project management skills
- A Masters degree or higher
- Native English proficiency
- A proven self-starter with entrepreneurial drive
- Team player
- Work closely with Azul’s editors and analysts team to identify key trends, business issues and solutions impacting procurement professionals
- Write persuasive, well-researched and engaging articles weekly for Azul’s content services that draws our target audiences
- Initiate and develop relevant, powerful content that develops your own POV (point of view) to challenge behaviors, assumptions and outcomes
- Create data visualizations (primarily Tableau) and assisting other team members with using data products
- Work with cross-functional partners including the analyst, product development and commercial teams to support their data and information needs
- Analyze large data sets to create (benchmarking) reports
- Create other content (slideshows, video, etc.) as designated by the editorial and analyst teams
If this sounds like a good fit for you - and you meet the requirements - we strongly encourage you to apply. Fill out the form below and upload your resume, or contact us via email.