- Page Views/Month
- Pageviews per Year
- Unique Visitors per Year
A diverse, mostly executive, group of procurement, finance and supply chain professionals ranging from Fortune 500 to small start-ups
Spend Matters UK/Europe
Spend Matters Mexico y Latin America
Spend Matters PRO
Chief Procurement Officer
Spend Matters Almanac
The world’s best and largest information source for procurement and supply chain professionals enabling CPOs, consultants and technology solution providers to make smart decisions regarding all things procurement.
Media Kit Editorial Calendar Visit Site
A genuinely independent, neutral source for the latest analysis and insight into the procurement industry through unbiased reviews, research briefings and editorial content.
- Best practice advice on processes and technology
- Insightful and in-depth procurement technology reviews and analysis
- Concrete and actionable recommendations for the procurement professional
- Definitive and honest expert opinions – not just facts or thinly veiled advertising material
- Deep, curated content aligned to your information needs to efficiently keep up with the industry
Readers can expect to receive a range of benefits from Spend Matters. Benefits include:
- Market intelligence not available elsewhere
- Candid, pointed and thorough solution provider reviews also not available elsewhere
- Insight into future trends
- A deeper understanding of the underlying trends driving markets
- Actionable strategies and tactics for better procurement decision-making
You can engage with Spend Matters’ readership in a variety of ways. Work with our team to engage your prospects and tell them they need to be talking to you!
Spend Matters offers a range of services designed to engage a procurement-dominated audience. These engagement opportunities include: topical webinars, multi-media programs, multi-part series, live events, benchmarking, and more. The Spend Matters readership includes procurement professionals across a broad range of industries and job titles.